Anyone seeing Defeater’s European tour in the next few weeks, they played a really amazing part-acoustic part-electric version of But Breathing and it sounded amazing!
Was well worth the bleary-eyed feeling I have this morning!
Tonight! (Taken with Instagram)
I really hope it’s not full of knobheads who only know I Don’t Mind - it’s a good song, but fucking hell, they have other songs.
Either way, I’m excited :)
Drop me a message :)
Defeater - Warm Blood Rush
Top 10 Albums of 2011
- The Wonder Years - Suburbia I’ve Given You All and Now I’m Nothing - Perfect pop punk album.
- Defeater - Empty Days & Sleepless Nights - Excellent concept album, amazing acoustic extras.
- Blink 182 - Neighbourhoods - Everyone thought it was going to be crap, then it just wasn’t.
- Frank Turner - England Keep My Bones - Exactly what I expected.
- Transit - Listen and Forgive - Memorable, enjoyable songs from the first play and they make Man Overboard’s lyrics seem like shit
- Rise Against - Endgame - Some terrible, terrible songs, but also some classics
- A Tribute to Alkaline Trio/ Damnesia - Both reinterpret my favourite songs in a different way
- Dan Andriano & The Emergency Room - Perfect Monday morning music
- LA Dispute - Wildlife - Purely for King Park, though some solid songs on here
- The Swellers - Good for Me - A new find, but I’ve listened to it solidly since I got it.
Just outside the top 10 - Basement - I Wish I Could Stay Here, Bright Eyes - The Peoples Key, Title Fight - Shed, D/R/U/G/S - S/T & Man Overboard - S/T.
And a few disappointments: Four Year Strong - In Some Way, Shape or Form, New Found Glory - Radiosurgery
Of course the This Is Hell EP isn’t out yet, but I reckon it’s late enough in the year to call it.
“I Don’t Mind” // Defeater
(Source: , via xahhx)
I will never forgive myself for not being there to protect you,
I should have been at home instead of out trying to forget you.
Just one fight and I’m out the door.
What kind of man am I?
I swore I’d never leave your side.
I am in love with this song at the moment, so sad but just amazing.